16-Hour Yoga through Christ Teaching Certification
As a certified yoga instructor, if you feel a calling to share the Eight Limbs of Yoga and inspire people, our Yoga through Christ™ teacher training can give you the foundation from which to build a community of students based on these interdisciplinary spiritual teachings.
The Yoga through Christ teacher training, offered by the Peace through Yoga Foundation, includes two opportunities to complete the program:
- Eight independent-study modules for a thorough exploration of each of the Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Attendance of five Yoga through Christ classes at Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis
- Practicum: teach one Yoga through Christ class
Requirements for Certification:
• RYT-200 certificate at time of registration
• $300 fee, a donation to the Peace through Yoga Foundation
• Completion of all course work and practicum in 3 months
We hope you will join us! Enrollment is ongoing and open at any time. Simply complete the Yoga through Christ application and download and submit the application by email to . For more information, call Sally at 317-679-1168.
Costa Rica Retreats with Yoga, Adventure and Service
traveling with a purpose
Join our annual one-week humanitarian, yoga and adventure trip to Costa Rica from June 4-11, 2016. Earn a 16-hour Yoga through Christ™ teaching certification and enjoy a wide variety of activities, including zip-lining or horseback riding, swimming, hiking, yoga, visiting an animal rescue center, an optional river rafting and a day of service.